Friday, February 24, 2006

I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE!




I did it! And I am even finished a little early which is just absolutely shocking!!!

Here is the hat I made for kamic for the Official 2006 Knitting Olympics all knitted and felted and shaped and fuzzies trimmed off. :) My sons are modeling, the first and last are my five year old-previously giggling under the pre-felted hat, and the middle is my three year old who absolutely would not do anything but this pose lol. For some reason my fridge looks greenish in the pics, it's really white, but the hat colors are true.

I really, really hope kamic likes it and I cannot believe I finished and finished early. I am the Queen of Procrastination, seriously.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

That looks fantastic! Way to go!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Spinsanity said...

That is a truly awesome hat. I want one. Will you make me one?

LOL

I really do need a cool hat like that. Do you think I could make one with 3 skeins of Crystal Palace Iceland?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home