Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I love big needles!


LOL

I am giving myself a break from dishcloths. I started several that bore absolutely no resemblance to the picture with the pattern, so I decided to do something completely different. If this turns out nicely, I will put it in the auction we're having when we do The Vagina Monologues.

I am rather proud of myself - this yarn is easy to goof up and I have managed to actually fix several stitches I goofed. Which tells me I'm starting to figure out how this knitting thing works, lol.

Figuring it out slowly...because I'm not sure *exactly* how I'm supposed to join this second ball. You can expect a post on SM shortly...

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Look at you go! I really like that red, perfect for your Vagina Monologues auction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home