Sunday, February 19, 2006

She's all knitted!

Okay, well she's mostly knitted. After much swearing and frogging, I've finally gotten all of the pieces/parts knitted. The only thing I have left that involves knitting needles is picking up stitches along the back of the neck and then binding them off. WOOT!!!! I spent most of yesterday working on the thing, and finally put it down around midnight - LOL! I had to try sewing one sleeve on twice, after ripping out half of the top of the sleeves as they were too long. Then I had to separate the top and bottom halves and resew, as it was too tight where the join was. I also still have to take out the ends I weaved in on the bottom half, as I completely fucked it up, and try to get it looking decent. And I have one more sleeve to go, did I mention this is my first set-in sleeve sweater?! So give me another 2-3 days, and I should be done!

Here's Jessica, she is looking mighty cute, if I do say so myself!

3 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

It looks great! Awesome job! I still can't believe how quickly you knitted that. I'm very envious of your speed and/or time available for knitting.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I am with rachel, WOW!!!! I love it, good luck with the rest.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger AMGblaghs said...

I'm with the other two - I'm in total awe of how fast you've been able to do it - and it looks great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home