Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Off to a slow start

if I ever get started. *bites fingernails*

I have GOT to finish the purse that is currently on the needles I need so I can use them to get started. It's terrible. I am so close now though, should be be able to bind off on it tonight. My left arm/hand has been more numb lately and not wanting to cooperate but I will persevere!

GO YARN WHORES!!!

**Apparently just being me is challenge enough. I have officially lost some of my yarn. How, you ask? Well, I have a lot of yarn. And a lot of stuff surrounding my desk/yarn area. And I am so good at putting yarn aside I have hidden it from myself.

3 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I hope the numbness goes away! I'm also in danger of medical removal. ;) I keep plugging away, but it's slow going.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Wugh Em, it sucks, eh? I hope yours eases up to, punk ass illnesses!!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I didn't get pulse warmers made, but I might take a break from my project to make some and see if they help. I've never had this problem. I wonder if plugging away so hard at finishing dh's sweater last week did me in. :( Here's to hoping none of us have to pull a Michelle Kwan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home