Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I don't know...

So I'm making good progress. I've got the top and bottom-front and back done and sewn together. I've got most of the top half of the sleeves done. The yarn came and it is the same color so, woot! So I try this thing on just now, and I'm not totally stoked like I was. This picture is worse than it actually is, but its not fantastic at any rate. (The left side's tension is loose but will be fine when I weave in all the ends). I really don't want to start over, I'm hoping that it is just fitting weird and will get better with washing/wearing. Am I kidding myself? I know the colors are out there too, but I do like that part.

4 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

HOLY MOLY GIRL! YOU ROCK! I love it!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Spinsanity said...

Jeebus, you are a knitting FIEND!

And here I thought *I* was making good progress with my almost 9 inches, lol.

The top part looks like it fits wonderfully. Your...uh...boobahs look verah nice in that. :-D

Not sure about the bottom, looks a little loose? Maybe it's just the stripes making it appear that way.

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

I like it. And doesn't blocking fix most things? You are amazing. I think it would take a month to get that far on something.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I like it. It just looks like it needs to be blocked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home