Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ok, we need more pictures.

Here is my shrug: 15 inches down, 25 to go.

Here is the single pulse warmer I've completed so far. It's supposed to be a "Mrs. Beaton" from the current issue of Knitty, but it doesn't have the second bell edging. We won't talk about that. We won't talk about the many hours of my life I spent trying to make a too-thick mohair yarn work for the top bell edging only to realize there was no way in hell there would be enough of it to make a pair. *twitch* Really. Let's just let it go.

3 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Look at you go, WOOHOOO!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

are you making the shrug from the summer interweave? It looks exactly like mine!
www.rangersarahknits.blogspot.com

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Rangersarah, yes it is the one from interweave! Nice to see how it looks on since the picture with the pattern is so freaking small. I'm thinking about adding a crocheted edging along the top and bottom, but we'll have to see if I still feel like doing that after I finish knitting. About 5 inches to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home