Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Help me choose a yarn. I decided to do the Retro Rib socks. Here are my choices. The first is a Koigu KPPPM, it is actually more navy than the green shown in the picture. The second is CTH Supersock in Loden. The last is Lorna's Laces in Iris Garden. Here is my concern. Both the Koigu and the CTH are short on yardage according to the pattern. Has anyone made these socks? I know that you don't always use up a second ball of yarn, they just put that you have to buy two balls in the materials part of the pattern. I know that normally they are enough yarn to make me a pair of socks. Decisions, decisions. Posted by Picasa Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

I like the Koigu. I've only done 2 pair of socks, but I haven't done the leg as long as the patterns have said. It just seemed too long for me. That might gaurantee you enough yarn?

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I really like the Koigu as well, and then a close second is the Lorna's laces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home