Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm casting on tonight

Probably around 9 p.m. Now I'm getting all nervous that I won't be able to finish. *sigh*

I'm going to do the initial bag from one of the SnB books - it will be a gorgeous color of Cascade 220 called "Olympia" - sort of a greenish blue sea color. Verah nice. The initial and accents will be in a rose color of the same yarn. I hope it comes out well. I'm very nervous about the sewing together part and the putting in of the zipper because I can't sew.

Anyone with helpful sewing for the non-sewer tips would be very appreciated.

3 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Spinsanity said...

My zipper sewing tips. :-D

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Depending on how that one felts (the letter have it bag, right?) you'll probably have to do lots of scrunching while you're sewing.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger C to the A to the M to the O said...

I love that bag! I can't wait to see it done... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home