Friday, February 10, 2006

Look! I'm a serial poster!

So in terms of daily life, will it be business as usual? Or are you going to be cutting corners whenever possible?! You know what I mean! Take-out for the next week that the dh/so has to pick up, kids can wear the same clothes for a couple of days, the toilet will have to wait until the 27th to get cleaned (that's totally gross, just kidding!), and the dog can go for a walk by himself dammit!

For me, I'll be doing my same daily routine, I'll just be blogging a little less I suppose. And I'll be trying to wake up at 5 a.m. to get some good stitching in! I can't believe I have a trip out of town on the 19th, a small lecture on the 20th, and of course my spinning class tomorrow - ALL cutting into my precious KNITTING TIME!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home