Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Camo's Project

I'll be attempting the Big Skull Tote from Hello Yarn.

It will be knit in Wool of the Andes and on size 13 circular needles.

Even thought I can knock out a Booga Bag in a day, this tote should take me a good while to do, as there is a skull on both sides AND the yarn is carried around the entire bag as I go. Intarsia is not my favorite but at least it is challenging.

On a side note, I backed up my template on my hard drive and I am glad I did, as I posted something to the blog this morning and it dumped my template again. ::pissed:: And now it won't upload the template again, it's just hanging. So, if you tried to access my blog, it will *hopefully* be back up soon.

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I love that tote Camo, can't wait to see it finished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home