Friday, February 10, 2006

Proud of my pretty picot

Okay, I'm not very far yet, so I should get back to work. I am just really digging this edging! I've never done it until now, and it is simple enough. The pattern says to knit 6 rows, do the yarn over row, then keep going and hem it up when done knitting the whole thing. Well I did a three needle join jobbie instead and I'm so proud! The less finishing I have to do the better I say! Not the most fabulous pics here, but you get the jist of it.

Just look at that perfect seam!

3 Comments:

At 9:19 PM, Blogger AMGblaghs said...

Wow - that's great!

And I got a whole 11 rows on a dishcloth done! lmao

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Rachel said...

Oh, very pretty! I love the color! I didn't get very far on mine at all. I got cast on and then a row and a half done. :(

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger C to the A to the M to the O said...

I LOVE that picot! Very pretty! And the color is divine. I can't wait to see it finished!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home