Saturday, February 11, 2006

No progress for me

The slip stitch pattern really eats up the yarn. I was only 12 rows into the bottom and used nearly a whole skein. I can't get more right now, haven't seen the color at elann.com in awhile. Plus, the edge stitches didn't match because I wasn't slipping the first stitch on WS rows with the yarn in the right place (pattern didn't specify and I didn't notice).

I've frogged and started over in the next smaller size. I think it was going to be too big anyway.

Great work so far, everyone!

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Twin, that yarn looks very familiar. What is it? I may have that color in my stash.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

That sucks :( Hope you can make up for the lost time quickly (I'm sure that you can).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home